Let’s journey through the unexpected together! Today we rise to the challenge.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
The PA Department of Health is currently is currently within Phase 1A of vaccine distribution. In order to find the most up to date information about who is eligible for a vaccine and a list of providers, please click here.
While many local pharmacies (including Weis, Wegman’s, Rite Aid, Giant, Walmart, and more) have said that they will have the vaccine, getting an appointment has been nearly impossible. This week, Penn State Health and UPMC have set up lists for you to be notified when a vaccine is available (mostly at their mass vaccination events and/or through your healthcare provider).
We also received word on Sunday morning that there is a vaccine clinic coming to York this week. To register for the clinic, the phone line will open promptly at 8am on Monday, March 1. The number to call is 1-800-753-8827. PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for this opportunity, you must qualify to receive the vaccine as in the 1A category (65+ years old or certain qualifying medical conditions. See above for latest requirements)
Our next church council meeting is online on Thursday, March 11 at 6:30 pm, please contact the church office for the link.
- The Camp Hill and Grace councils have agreed to enter into an informal ministry partnership with each other!!! PLEASE NOTE: We have NOT YET DECIDED to take possession of the former Calvary building. That decision requires a full congregational vote. These are two separate points. During this informal period, Camp Hill will supply 2/3 of the expected costs, Grace will supply 1/3. Expected costs are building inspections, lawyer fees to draw up contracts, etc. (These costs are not to exceed $7500 total, $5000 from CHUM, $2500 from Grace)
- The Calvary building inspection will take place within the first two weeks of March
- Here is a link to the townhall meeting that took place on Sunday, February 21.
- Our next town hall meeting will be held later in March via Zoom. Date TBA,
- A small group from each council met on Saturday, February 13 as a follow up to that group’s January 23 meeting. Here is a summary of our February 13 meeting.
- We have set up a document that answers many of the Frequently Asked Questions surrounding this potential partnership in ministry. This document, and plenty of other information is available here
- We have also set up an email address where you can submit your questions. . By sending an email to that address, you’ll be emailing all the pastors involved in the discussions as well as key Camp Hill UMC staff.
Streaming live 10am on Facebook Live
Video available on Sunday and throughout the week on Grace UM Lemoyne on YouTube
Wednesday night community night (7pm) link is here!)
CONNECT WITH US! We are asking everyone who is worshipping with us to fill out our online connection card. We know that we have a variety of folks joining us from out of town (and many from “in town” as well). We’d love to know who you are and give you an opportunity to be included on our weekly information. If you’re joining us in worship this weekend, please fill out a connection card.
Our website remains available to make online donations. Tithes and offerings can be made online here. You may, of course, continue to mail in gifts to 309 Herman Avenue, Lemoyne PA 17043. And now, you may text to give! Text a dollar amount to 844-964-1547. After you set it up the first time, you’ll only have to text a dollar amount next time! Pro tip: Save the contact in your phone as “Grace Church Giving”! Thank you for your continued generosity!
VIDEO LIBRARY! DVDs and Flash Drives of each service remain available. To make a reservation, just call the church office 717-763-7632.
I am so proud to be the pastor of a church who raises the bar!
The Church Council met on February 11 and we have all decided to remain closed for in-person worship through at least March 14, 2021. The church council will meet again on March 11. At that meeting, we will discuss the new realities and numbers surrounding the COVID-19 virus as well as revisit the possibility of parking lot worship and/or in-person worship.
Please note, if you are making a donation to our Roof Fundraiser, please be sure to mark it as such on the envelope or the check so that it is sure to be deposited into the right fund. Thank you!
2021 Potato Drop
Lenten Breakfast? - No…Wonderful Special Music? - No… Enoying time Together? - No...Rows & Rows of Coins? - No...
DROP NOV. 13TH SCHEDULED? --YES!!!
More information coming! Stay tuned!
Please note: If making a donation to support the 2021 Potato Drop, to receive proper credit for it, please write the check to "Grace UM Church" and place Potato Project 2021 in the memo line.